brakes

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: brakes
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 17:28:32 -0700
 Jim,
 Both new shoes must fit up against the completely backed off cam adjusters
in order to get the drum back on.  Sounds like the relined shoes may be
 O.K., but something is keeping the installed shoes from sitting against the
 backed off cams.  There should not be any gap between the shoe and the
 backed off cam.   Are the new cylinder pistons fully pushed back into the
 cylinder?
 Vrooom vrooom,
 John
 Erika the Red