Re: Internet Movie Cars Database

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Internet Movie Cars Database
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:11:31 +0800
Patton -

It wasn't Homer in the Healy.  Marge was on a quaint and scenic
seaside mountain drive with a very good looking single man.  Who else
would drive a healey???

I should say this sequence was so amazing, even the gauges of the car
were Smiths, the dash was shown correctly, indicators, the works.
Obviously drawn by someone who actually owned a healey.  If I recall
the car shown was a red BT7, accurate to the last detail.

Best Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1
'53 A90