Re: Healey owner sent to Iraq!

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Healey owner sent to Iraq!
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:45:24 -0400
    Bob:    Is Melissa the one who put the BT7 into the lake at Boyne
  Mountain?

    Anyway, God bless her......I hope I can someday thank her in person for
  for protecting us and our way of life.  I don't have many BJ8 parts, but
  I'll be happy to donate anything I have that you might need for the
  restoration.

    Best Regards,

    Jim Smith