Fw: [CAAHC] Ralf's healey 100 for sale

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: [CAAHC] Ralf's healey 100 for sale
From: "dean" <dht3000@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 18:58:30 -0400
A friend of mine has this Healey for sale in the Washington D.C. area. You
can contact him by phone or e-mail or me by       e-mail

 1956 Healey 100 BN2 Le Mans

 White/ black, black leather, black cloth Conv. top. The motor is very
 special.
 It has a lightened fly wheel, billet crank shaft, racing cams, high
 compression
 pistons, alluminum racing head, headers, custom exhaust, and more. It is
 really fast, I was told it has about 200HP.

 The car has run the following rallies; New England 100 in 2001 and 2002,
 Forza Amelia in 2004, and Mountain Mille in 2005.

 Available for $42,500.

 703 623-8870 or 703 928-7113

bubbabenz@swissinfo.org

 Ralf Berthiez