Re: Nelson Meet

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nelson Meet
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:13:30 -0700
Perry:  Oh  boy!  You asked for it.  I predict that your Inbox is going to
fill up fast.

I'm going and will be joined by Roger and Donna Hawk from Arbuckle.  At
least two other Healeys are going to try to join us enroute.  We will
depart Saturday morning taking the most direct route up I-5, Hwy 97, etc.
We will return via the coast to avoid the heat of the valley.

I know others that are going but I will let them speak for themselves.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031

Nelson BC. The wife and I will be leaving for Oregon tomorrow and then on
to BC via a side trip to Kooskia Idaho. The rockies should be interesting.
Hope to see you there.
> Aloha
> Perry
> (I'll be to white bearded bald old guy in the Aloha shirt) Sounds like
half of the Healey owners out there!
> Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures, email and
IM. All on demand. Always Free.