Re: harbor freight tools?

To: "Esko and Megan Cate" <ptenmcate@cablespeed.com>
Subject: Re: harbor freight tools?
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 15:56:18 -0700
The cheaper HF tools are light duty at best.  Bearings won't be of the
same quality, usually, and you wouldn't expect the drill to last as
long as the $150 one.  HF's air tools are adequate and some times
pretty good.  As I said in an earlier post, their electric motors have
some times let me down.  I wouldn't be surprised if the drill's
electric motor burned out before the bearings gave up.

-Roland