RE: harbor freight tools?

To: Esko and Megan Cate <ptenmcate@cablespeed.com>
Subject: RE: harbor freight tools?
From: jerry adams <cjerryadams@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 05:59:28 -0700 (PDT)
Generaly their tools are low cost imports and do a fairly good job.  I have
bought a lot of their tools to use on my Healey rebuilding and have had good
results with the tools.  That said I would not buy their tools for use in a
machine shop or automotive shop where they would be used on a daily basis with
heavy useage.  You always get what you pay for.   Now for the kicker most tools
you get today, from almost anyone, even the high cost ones are imported.  For
some reason one finds it hard to find tools made in the good ole USA but they
can be found but you have to look very hard.

  Jerry
  BN2

Esko and Megan Cate <ptenmcate@cablespeed.com> wrote:
  Hey, are these guys for real and are their tools any good. For example, a
1/2" general purpose drill for $29.99 versus Home Depot in the $150+ range.

Esko
BJ7

See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com.  Check it out.