Car Cover

To: <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Subject: Car Cover
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 22:57:36 -0400
Dear Ron,

I went to WalMart when I needed my car cover, as I thought that I would get
one to use when I took my BJ8 to an AHSTC Encounter a few years ago, and
then see what others had and replace it.  I purchased the most expensive one
they had which was only 59.95 and to my surprise it was a good one.  What
was amazing was that at the Encounter in MT Pocono, one day & night it
rained 7 inches.  I went out the next morning after the rain stopped and
expected the car to be wet when I removed the cover and it was "bone" dry!!!

I still have the cover on my car when it is in the garage for more than  a
few days and when I have it parked outside overnight.  It has my
recommendation.

Mark Goodman
66BJ8 35503