Moving again...

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Moving again...
From: "Chris Masucci" <sooch@houston.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 22:00:44 -0500
Hey folks,

It's been said that moving during a resto is a bad idea.  Well, I guess i'm
a sucker for punishment cause i'm going for two.  The my wife, son and I are
moving from Houston to Des Moines, Iowa with a hopeful destination
eventually of Urbandale or West Des Moines.  We decided with the boy it
would be better for him and us if we were closer to family.  My family lives
on the East coast and all of hers is in Iowa or southern Minnesota.  We felt
that Iowa would be a better environment for him to grow up in vs. Houston.
Parents in Ames will be nice.

So, goodbye to Texas, goodbye to working for NASA, goodbye to the friends we
have made here.  Priorities take precedent.  The silly baby owns me, and I
don't mind one bit.  Once he is strong enough to work a piece of sandpaper,
he's mine.  We will finish the Healey together and I bet when he borrows it
in high school, he will be more po'd than me if it gets a scratch.

We close on our house sale on the 3rd of August and plan to drive out on the
4th.  Becky and the boy are flying and I am lucky enough to have a Dad that
will do anything for me, so he is coming to drive the other car for me.  I
am also lucky that my wife is so good at her job, since she is the one with
the job lined up with Principal, while I have nothing yet.  Maybe a 9-5 for
me, but maybe a Napa or a speed shop...I haven't decided.

Take care, i'll be back online soon.

Soon to be hailing from Iowa,
Chris
BJ8