BJ8 for sale in Dallas

To: healeys@autox.team.net, bluegrassclub@yahoogroups.com
Subject: BJ8 for sale in Dallas
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 12:03:07 EDT
I received this through one of my web sites. No personal knowledge of the
car etc etc....  Please contact the owner at _ewatanabe@sbcglobal.net_
(mailto:ewatanabe@sbcglobal.net)  for more  information.

Jim Werner

I found your website via Google. I have a BJ8 for sale.

An original single owner 1968 Austin-Healey 3000 Mk III BJ8  available for
restoration. Original 85,000 miles and then put it in enclosed  storage about
20
years ago in Texas. Original factory beige paint - never  repainted. Only a
few painted this gold/beige color. Upholstery is original and  in good shape.
Original 60-spoke wheels. The car is partially disassembled in  anticipation of
restoration. Pictures taken during disassembly. No engine block-  but all the
other original parts are there and in good shape (transmission &  O/D - not
disassembled, trim pieces, chrome pieces, glass, soft top, tonneau,  etc.).

Frame, sub-frame, floors, trunk, engine compartment, and body are  solid,
straight, and rust-free except for the inner sills and rocker panels.
Outriggers
and suspension pick up points are solid. The left and right rear  fenders
have some rusted holes at the bottom corner right behind where the  bottom rear
door edges would be.  Other body panels are are straight and  solid. Car has
never been in an accident.

Includes original blue hard  cover Mark III Driver's Handbook, Bill of Sale
dated September 1, 1967, 1,000  mile check up receipt, and receipts starting
back on 1967 to 1980 of everything  that was done to the car right up to 84,723
miles on the odometer when the car  was partially disassembled.

Also includes a brand-new 14 ft, single 3500#  axle trailer with
approximately 15 miles on it - used to transport the car when  moved within the
north
Dallas area. The car is on the trailer.

Ed

WATANABE + ASSOCIATES / 802 LAKE POINT CIRCLE /  STONEBRIDGE RANCH / MCKINNEY
TX / 75070 / OFFICE 972-529-6927 / FAX 972-529-9973  / CELL 972-898-7929