Re: Nelson Meet

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nelson Meet
From: healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 20:25:08 -0400
 Listers
For anyone interested we nade it to Nelson.  Interesting old town, yet to be
explored. So far we have driven about 15.5 hours to get to Kooskia Idaho and
then on to Nelson. Glad the air conditioning worked in the BJ9. It was 100+
much of the way.  I have seen about 12 Healeys in the lot at the hotel.
Arriving drivers and passengers looked tired, sunburned, but smiling. Tweety
was the first Healey in the designated cleanup area and looks good after a
quick bath. Lois looks good too! Time to check the parking lot again and find
some dinner.
Aloha
Perry and Kimberley
All on demand. Always Free.