Nasty Boy Project In Terrell, TX

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Nasty Boy Project In Terrell, TX
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 08:47:09 -0500
FYI

Yesterday when we were driving back from Mississippi we had to bypass
the backup on I-20 from the semi chase.  On Hwy 80, on the east side
of Terrelll there was a Healey nasty boy at a used car lot,  I caught
the car out of the corner of my eye and only could tell that it was a
very faded red, had a large air induction through the hood and a
chrome longhorn on the grill.    The very quick impression is that the
condition of the car looked rough.

Patton
--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com/