RE: Great Article written by an Australian Dentist

To: "'Alex'" <ambritts@ptd.net>
Subject: RE: Great Article written by an Australian Dentist
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:59:26 -0400
Dear Alex,

I was in Australia for almost three weeks at the beginning of the year and I
have the same feelings.  The trip was for business, but I met several Healey
people there.  I posted to the list that I would be in Australia and the
dates and got a reply from Joe and Lenore Armour who are near Sydney.  In
Melbourne it was Rob Rowland at the Healey Factory.  In Brisbane, Rod
Shepherd got me in contact with Noel Standfast.  He picked my wife and
myself up from the train station and took us to his home for a lovely lunch
with he and his wife. Then we went to another house where there were several
members of the Brisbane Healey Club for afternoon tea and finally dinner at
a restaurant at the top of a that overlooked Brisbane.  That is what I call
hospitality for another Healey owner.

I have had the same wonderful experience in the UK with Mell and Mike Ward,
who have been so hospitable on several occasions.  They even introduced me
to Margo after I had been speaking to her for about half an hour and did not
know who she was. They have a beautiful Primrose 100/6 and among all the
other things that they do for all for us the Healey owners, have recently
organized the International Healey Weekend that is coming up in a few days.
Good Luck to those who are attending!!
I have also had the opportunity to meet David Ward, who has spread a wealth
of knowledge to the list with his more that 50 Years experience with our
wonderful cars.

This is such a great list.  There are so many real people on it that would
go out of their way to help a fellow man or woman and especially Healey
People.

Mark