RE: harbor freight drill press

To: dcong996@earthlink.net,
Subject: RE: harbor freight drill press
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:02:46 -0400
Hey, knock it off. I am having a rough time with this stuff. As it is, I
have to have it shipped to a friend who I play golf with. When we finish a
round, he takes my stuff that he received  from Harbor Freight, Moss, etc.
from his trunk and puts it into mine. But now his wife is pi$$@# at him
because she thinks he is spending money foolishly and he can't tell her
because she and my wife are friends. Will have to find another way before he
gets divorced or get another friend.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com