sending unit

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: sending unit
From: "healeymanjim@joimail.com" <healeymanjim@joimail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:54:39 -0700
my plastic sending unit float suffered a malfunction recently and filled with
fuel.  it tried jb weld, but eventually it allowed fuel to seep in and it fell
to the bottom.  tiring of all this and remembering that years ago i used to see
sending units with a cork float, i went to home depot, bought a big cork for a
buck something, took out the float, cut the end off, spun the cork on my lathe
and filed it until it was just the size of the float.  it fits perfectly in the
plastic and i will let you know if it ever falters.  healeymanjim

healeymanjim@joimail.com
EarthLink Revolves Around You.