SKINNY DIPPIN'

To: "Healeys@Autox. Team. Net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: SKINNY DIPPIN'
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 12:19:08 -0400
SKINNY DIPPIN'
An elderly man in Florida had owned a large farm for several years. He
had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice -- picnic tables, horseshoe
courts, and some orange and grapefruit trees. The pond was properly
shaped and fixed up for swimming when it was built.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond to look it
over, as he hadn't been there for a while. He grabbed a five-gallon
bucket to bring back some fruit. As he neared the pond, he heard voices
shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer he saw it was a
bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep
end. One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you
leave!"

The old man frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim
naked or make you get out of the pond naked." Holding the bucket up he
said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."

Old men can still think fast.