Re: Thursday Nelson Report

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thursday Nelson Report
From: Healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 01:27:22 EDT
Listers
This one will be brief.  Headed to bed for tomorrow brings a 10 hour  drive
to Seattle.

Another fun day. For all you Bugeye owners out there (the rest of you can
join in) you can applaud Lori Days conquest of all the big boys with a best of
show award for her freshly restored Bugeye. Neat little car.

There was a silent and live auction this afternoon and evening punctuated
with awards. It was a very nice meet and great to see some folks again,  meet
new ones and of course seeing the Healeys we all care about so much.

Most folks are packing and saying good-bye. So will I.......
Aloha
Perry