Re: The Engine Started But...

To: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>
Subject: Re: The Engine Started But...
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 20:12:08 +0800
Ned -

If you have a stuck lifter, you can tap it out with a mallot, and maybe take
the block and the lifter to a machine shop and they will sort it for you.
If you have a stuck valve, it may be that you have used a low quality valve
guide set, and you need to replace the valve guides with a better set.  I
actually don't know what are the right valve guides to get, but some people
on the list will know what I am talking about.

Alan

'53 BN1
'53 A90
'64 BJ8