Re: Back from Nelson

To: John Trifari <jtrifari@comcast.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Back from Nelson
From: <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 21:29:05 -0700
John,

Great to hear you and Steve are back save and sound.  We are stiil at it up
here in Canada.  We have a number of folks on the after tour and just went
through Banff today.  What beautiful country this is.  Steve Pike and John
Wilson headed on to Calgary and Don Bonderaunt and his wife headed south to
Texas.  We will tour for 4 more days although the big wildfire near St Mary's
Montana will likely have us skirt Glacier National Park.  After the tour I'll
pop over to Bill Bolton's for an overnight and possibly stop at John Wilson's
on my way out to the coast for my return run south back down the coast to the
Golden Gate Bridge then on to Morgan Hill.

A huge thanks to the BC crew for throwing such a great Healey event!!  Its
great to get to see old friends make new friends, and to put faces to names.

Happy Trails

Tracy