Re: Back from Nelson

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Back from Nelson
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 09:08:27 -0400
Man I am exhausted from my virtual tour of Nelson but I will recover
shortly.   Thanks to those who were kind enough to take us along with them
for the play by play.  Sounds like a beautiful area to Healey in.

I can only imagine how hot it must have been in those shake and bake ovens
on wheels but
hopefully after over insulating mine I will never find out.

Well I guess I'll start getting ready for the next  drive along next year.
Maybe I'll actually have my car ready to ,  "drive along".

Thanks again,  Mark