Fwd: Re: Pictures from International Healey Weekend ....

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: Re: Pictures from International Healey Weekend ....
From: "Bob Brown" <BlkBt7@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 17:02:27 -0500
Josef,
NOt knowing the person that responded to you I can't comment on his
state of mind. However, it was clearly obvious to me that a professional
took the photos and was offering them for sale. Regardless, I looked at
quite a few and enjoyed everyone of them as did my wife who viewed and
comment on some of the cars.
Don't let one individual change your postings. Your posting is Healey
relevant regardless of the source.

Bob
BT7