Re:

To: "Eckert, Josef" <Josef.Eckert@t-mobile.de>
Subject: Re:
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 17:23:21 -0500
All of the list cops on here really tweak me.  Only ONE person here has the
right to say what we can and cannot post and that is Mark Bradakis, the
owner of the list.  There are not formal moderators and the list's rules are
very spare if you refer to your list welcome email.  People here need to
learn more about their delete buttons and stop trying to run things.  If
they really have a problem, let Mark handle it.

And Josef, thanks for the pictures.

Patton