Acceptable Friday LBC Humour

To: John Rued <rudedoggg@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Acceptable Friday LBC Humour
From: Tom Householder <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 23:24:30 -0400
This popped ot while cleaning out my files on the computer. I went
through a sculpture period and made a bunch of different  CAR-ROC  space
grabbers. The inspiration was to have something other than Ducks and
Geese  to put in the landscaping ......This was my Healey creation.....

Car- Roc!

Proudly Presents ...
 Healey  "Car-Roc" and Roc-box.

  "Car-Roc" graciously accents any landscaping.  For the eccentric,
we suggest lining your driveway or sidewalk with a complete collection.
Hide a spare key under it in the flower bed. "Car-Roc" mounted atop an
entry gate post serves as a stately sentry.  Station it as a  doorstop.
Carry it in your car to use as a wheel chock, or defend yourself against

attack. (Beware of the freeway car roc tosser) With a chain attached,
you can tie the dog in the yard or  use it in your boat.  Heat "Car-Roc"

and put in under your bed at night. Take it camping and pound in tent
stakes.
Extensive testing has proven it capable of holding down any desk or
table top.
 "Car-Roc" enhances any bookcase.  Paint "Car-Roc" to match your own
classic and display it with the rest of your prized memorabilia. Present
it as a
prize or award at your next  function. Car -Roc makes a great trophy.
No matter what you do with your "Car-Roc", years of enjoyment are
guaranteed.

[Image]