Re:

To: "Eckert, Josef" <Josef.Eckert@t-mobile.de>,
Subject: Re:
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 18:52:41 -0700
I enjoyed looking at the photos.  Was surprised at the number of cars w/ the
exhaust in front of the left rear wheel, then realized that many of the cars
were right hand drive. (stupid me... the show was in England)  It was quite
easy to understand that the photos were taken by a pro and were for sale.
That did not bother me at all.  Just liked seeing the cars.

John Snyder
Port Townsend, WA, USA