Re: Body Production Windscreen Cards

To: Reid Trummel <editor_reid@hotmail.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Body Production Windscreen Cards
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 18:21:58 -0400 (EDT)
Hello Reid;
  The attached BMC Windshield Build Card is a sample obtained from British Tool
Co. at http://www.britishtool.com/lit.htm .     My understanding is that it is
appropriate for cars built after 1958 through early 60's.    Good Luck.
  --Scott Morris [ '62 3000 BT7 tricarb-driver; '60 3000 BN7-project ]
    Simcoe, Ontario, Canada.

Reid Trummel <editor_reid@hotmail.com> wrote: << Does anyone have a decent scan
of an original Body Production Windscreen Card, or do you know where I might
find some examples? I have some of the blank reprints that someone made years
ago, and would like to enter the data from my BMIHT certificate in the "correct
style" on the card. Thanks for any leads or good information. >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

All new Yahoo! Mail

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name
of BMC Build Card.doc]