RE: rear wiring harness routing

To: healeybn7@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: rear wiring harness routing
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 18:25:10 -0500
Dave,

After inspection I am sad to see that my wiring is not original underneath
the car and it is a mess near the fuel pump. I did take some shots in the
trunk but they do not reveal much since the trunk liner is in place.

You will want to ask the group again for a clear shot around the fuel pump.

Email me at swillis@insightbb.com for photos of the trunk.

It would also be best to get photos of a car with the trunk lining removed.

Cheers

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA
59 MGA