Re: Healey storage

To: "William Moyer" <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>,
Subject: Re: Healey storage
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 12:18:54 -0700
Hey Bill,

Going through my current Harbor Freight Tools catalog, I see a "portable
garage" listed at $159.99 (reg $279.99).  Check it out, might be what you
are looking for, www.harborfreightusa.com item #42211 "Portable Garage"
There is a Harbor Freight Store approx three miles from you.
I have a 15% OFF coupon I can send you.

Kirk Kvam
San Bernardino, CA,