RE: Healey storage

To: "'62bt7'" <62bt7@prodigy.net>,
Subject: RE: Healey storage
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 16:09:53 -0400
Without vouching on this particular one, there are several of these in my
neighborhood. One covers a MGB. They appear to hold up well to inclement
weather although you don't have to worry about that there. We have been
getting several feed of snow each winter (although not at the same time) and
some torrential rains. I can see no visible damage on any of them when I
pass by. Do not know if HF is the same, better or worse quality.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com