RE: Guage question

To: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Guage question
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:08:30 +1000
G'day

I don't know how you blokes get it all wrong.

It's because you use gas in your cars. If you were to use petrol that
comes as 8 pints to the gallon. Everyone knows that gas condenses when
it cools and causes condesation. Use petrol and you won't have the
problem.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia