RE: Question Auto Dollies

To: <N5572B@aol.com>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Question Auto Dollies
From: "rjhco" <rjh@hockertlaw.us>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 11:12:01 -0500
Has anyone used the car dolly's that
Victoria British sells?  Their sku number 15-698 set of 4 for $150.

Dave:

I have not used the VB dollies but I do have several sets of different type
dollies.  The key to getting dollies that work is 1) the size of the casters
that are used and 2) matching the hardness of the caster to the surface on
which the car will be moved (hard casters for hard surface; soft casters for
soft surface).

I expect that you can modify your HF dollies with larger hard casters and
that they will then move easily on your garage floor. Use 4 inch diameter
casters.

Best regards,
Jim Hockert
Dallas, TX