Fw: look at Healey in California

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: look at Healey in California
From: "Mal Bruce" <mbruce6@cogeco.ca>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 18:24:28 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: Mal Bruce
To: Majordomo@autox.team.net
Cc: louwagie.mike@tiscali.be
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 5:44 PM
Subject: look at Healey in California

Hi All,
This is a  story about a Belgian Healey enthusiast who bought a car from
Eugene Heredia in Olancha Ca. 2 years ago and never received the car for which
he paid in full( I've seen copies of all the paperwork). After two years of
the runaround Heredia now says he has the car and will ship. Mike
lowagie.mike@tiscali.be needs someone to view the car and confirm that it is
what he paid for; VIN etc. Since Olancha is not exactly handy to 99.9% of the
state population some driving will be required for which Mike will be happy to
work out reimbursement. If you can help please email Mike at the above
address, believe me he does need all the help he can get, thanks for looking.

Mal
I'm 2400 miles N/E