Re: Fw: look at Healey in California

To: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: look at Healey in California
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 17:14:59 -0700
Holy Isolation, Batman!  That place is in the middle of NOWHERE.  If I
recall, there's
a gas station there, maybe a store and a rest stop.

That's a long all-day round trip from LA, 5-6 hours from Bakersfield.  I
checked, the
closest airport is Lone Pine, about 21 miles up 395.

If he wants to spend $300 or more for avgas and hourly rates, and if
Heredia can get
the car to Lone Pine I'll fly down there and check it out, but our plane
is unavailable 'till
mid-September.

bs