Re: Interior Courtesy lights for BT7

To: "linwood rose" <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Subject: Re: Interior Courtesy lights for BT7
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:58:18 -0400
Lin,
Yes, you have way too much time to kill and you're adding all sorts of goofy
things to a 1960 Healey. <grin>
Obviously you haven't driven a stock (pre-BJ8) Healey at night with the
illumination for the instruments spilling into the under dash and foot well
areas giving more than adequate "courtesy lighting".

Rich Chrysler