Re: Oblong clevis pin holes in pedal box

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oblong clevis pin holes in pedal box
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:36:16 -0400
Oh buddy your gonna have some fun.

Three options:

1- drill out all the holes oversized and fit larger pin.

2- Get a better peddle with a normal size hole

3- Weld up the old peddle hole and redrill

And the fun part is the peddles got to come out.  Put your hard hat on or
wrap your head in Bubble Wrap and get on under there tiger.   I just put my
entire peddle box back in the car and I looked like I just got out of a
battle.
Lots of sharp edges and gotchas down there.

Good luck,  my thoughts are with you,     Mark

PS  Maybe you could clutch to the beat of your radio so the thump doesn't
stand out so much.