Re: In the eye of the behoilder

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: In the eye of the behoilder
From: Skip <tfsbj7@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 19:42:44 -0400
I made a "best offer" of $50.... (maybe I could find $50 worth of parts
off it?)...

Anyway, it was rejected.   "we are not accepting any offers under
$10000.00 after all... it is a healey! thanks for your interest!"

I'd consider this a "project car"... but they don't show any of the
critical rust areas, so it probably has bad rust..... Plus, all the body
panels need to be replaced or refurbished...

Anyone believe a project car is worth more than $2-3k????

-skip-