MIRROR EXTENTION/ WIND DEFLECTOR

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: MIRROR EXTENTION/ WIND DEFLECTOR
From: "scott@scottjgraham.com" <scott@scottjgraham.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 05:26:01 -0700 (PDT)
Mirror Extention:
  My dash mounted rear mirror is not much use when the top is in the down
position so am thinking of buying an extension. I prefer this solution to
fitting a winscreen mounted aftermarket product. I found one at AH Spares in
the UK. Does anyone else have one either from them or another supplier?
Recommendations?
  Wind Deflector:
  I noticed the new wind deflector on the Moss site. While it seems like a good
idea and works well in most moderns, in their photo the Moss product looks like
it was made in a garage. Has anyone seen it installed? Any other decent
alternatives?
  Thanks
  Scott