Re: MIRROR EXTENTION/ WIND DEFLECTOR

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MIRROR EXTENTION/ WIND DEFLECTOR
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 12:22:16 -0400
Well you asked for an alternative.   Stop in any of your local auto parts
store and go to the mirror dept.  You will find a smallish mirror with a
suction cup on it.
They sell these for drivers that want to keep an eye on there babies in the
back seat.   Nice thing is you can quickly install and remove when needed
and you can put it as high on the windshield as you want.  I have one of
these for all my cars and use them when the luggage rack is full or on the
highway when I want a better look at whats going on.    In fact I removed
the stock mirror in my MGB and use the suction cup all the time. Huge
difference.

The ones that I have are the convex type so you get a pretty wide angle
view.

You may want to check, but I don't think these are  concours.

Mark