Re: speedometer cable routing

To: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: speedometer cable routing
From: Richard Hosmer <rahosmer@citlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 20:19:14 -0700
Bob,

It goes through the fiberglass tunnel, then up through a hole in the carpet,
and is thus only PARTLY concealed on its way up behind the dash.

Incidentally, and I have not thought of it for years, I have interchanged my
speedo and tach, with the following rationale: the tach was of no interest
to the passenger, but the odometer was, for rally purposes. About ten
minutes work, and, voila. There IS enough slack in all the bits and pieces
so that nothing is pinched or binding, and, it can easily be returned to
"stock" at any time.

Dick Hosmer