Re: Much old Paperwork for someones BJ7

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Much old Paperwork for someones BJ7
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 19:57:57 -0700
Hi, Dave -

I don't know about the BJ7 registry, but your post prompts me to let all
listers know that if there is anyone who has this type of paperwork on a BJ8
and doesn't know where the car is today, one of the services of the BJ8
registry is to help to reunite original documents with the current owner of
the car.  There have been several successes in doing this.  Please contact
me for more info.

Thanks,

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666