RE: Computer Problem With One Healey Web Site - Resolved

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Computer Problem With One Healey Web Site - Resolved
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 20:56:51 -0700
John and Alan:  Now you are starting to talk way beyond my computer
capabilities.

I am using Earthlink Total Access 2004 (I tried TA2005 and it messed up my
computer).  Internet Explorer is V6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.050301-1526.  Does
that 'xpsp2' indicate that I have Service Pack 2?  I have never installed
SP2.  It still shows up on the available updates list.  Half the people say
install it, half say don't.  Just about everyone says do not install beta
versions of anything.  Who do you believe?  I am having major problems with
my computer and even though the five scanning programs that I use find
nothing, I am convinced that there is something in there that is causing
all the problems.

Enough about computers.  I have the pictures for now no matter what changed
and I will be having an in depth study done on my computer.  I think the
answer is going to be reformat the hard drive and take it  back to original
configuration.  That means reinstall all the programs that I use.  Whoopee!!

Thanks again to all who offered their suggestions.  I am going to keep your

Now - back to Healeys and Healey events.  Four cars/six people, showed up
in Vacaville for the Ice Cream Social.  Good time had by all.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031

On