RE: Computer Problem With One Healey Web Site - Resolved

To: "'Len and/or Marge'" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Computer Problem With One Healey Web Site - Resolved
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 22:20:32 -0400
Toggling hot linking should never have had this affect. There have been
1,892 hits on this site so far this month (I run 7 others also) and this is
the only problem that I have been made aware of. Others seem to get the
fotos OK. I wonder if the problem may be with Earthlink or the version of IE
that you are using as a browser?

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com