FW: Healey reflector conversion

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Healey reflector conversion
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:25:31 -0400
Charlie Baldwin has graciously allowed me to post this very fine write-up
complete with pictures for your edification. You may find it at
www.healey6.com/Technical

Keep the stuff coming!!! It is raining and has been for the past four days,
I can't play golf and I am waiting for parts, Jerry Springer is on reruns so
I am royally bored.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com