Plug Wires

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Plug Wires
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:16:49 -0400
I have 2 new sets of plug wires that I can use .   One has the solid wire core
and the other has the carbon type.   Just for curiosity sake  I did a
resistance check on all the cables from both sets and they all read in the  8
to 9K ohm area.

Except for one.   The coil wire for the solid core set checked to have almost
no resistance and set off my continuity buzzer.

My thoughts are that the solid core would deliver more current to the plugs
because of less resistance.   Reviewing uncle OHMs law:   E/R= I.      As the
R goes down then I would go up.  More current delivered.

Is this positive thinking?    Any feedback would be appreciated.

Mark