Re: A Third Stop Light

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: A Third Stop Light
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:53:24 -0700
Neil,
Good question.  I ran a 14 gauge wire from the #5 terminal (brake light) on
the Flasher Relay Box in the engine bay under the left fender area to the
fire wall, ran it through a fire wall grommet with existing wires located
just under where the choke cable goes through (BN4 car), then behind the
driver's side side-kick panel, then under the carpeting past the door, up
under the vinyl panel behind the door and back under the rear shroud edge to
the 3rd brake light location.  In short, I ran it through the driver's side
interior area.  The 3rd brake light ground wire I attached to the closest
cockpit surround-molding attachment screw.
Hope this helps.
Vrooom,
John