Re: Negative Camber on a BJ7

To: Elton Schulz <eschulz@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: Negative Camber on a BJ7
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:06:57 -0700
Not sure if I'm reading/interpreting this correctly, but the lower rear
control arm bracket is
not supposed to line up with anything.  The rear bracket should be
farther to the outside
than the front bracket--this "pinch" is what creates what little caster
angle there is in the
front end (it's also why hard urethane bushings don't work too well--the
bind they're
put in makes them squeek and pop).

bs