Late Friday Funny--do not delete--Healey related!

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Late Friday Funny--do not delete--Healey related!
From: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 13:57:56 -0700
The Healey's a good-hearted car--it gives its all even when I leave critical
parts out.

Just got done installing new metal-core plug cables in my Lucas original
distributor cap to replace my Auto-Zone resistor cables that never gave a
lick of trouble in 3 years.

The car ran pretty crappy--missing all over the place and I'm going "What
the fudge"--only I didn't say fudge.

Removing the cap, I see that I've left the carbon button and spring out of
the center of the cap.

Bada bing!

Pretty amazing that the Healey ran at all.
--
Steve Gerow
Pasadena CA