RE: "The Healey Book" sale

To: "Jim Lesher" <cleona44@hotmail.com>, <rapoague@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: "The Healey Book" sale
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 08:55:51 +1000
 G'day

I have a version that has a metal and enameled Healey badge embedded in
the slip case. I have had it for a few years and I know that it was of
very limited production. Whether it's the "Deluxe" version or a "Super
Deluxe" version I am not too sure.

Besides any publication with a story and photo of a BN3 in it has to be
worth having.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia