RE: Ebay Help Question, Final

To: "'Mark and Kathy'" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>,
Subject: RE: Ebay Help Question, Final
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 10:23:58 -0400
Just one more thing. If you win an item and pay for it but do not receive
it, do NOT expect either eBay or Paypal (which eBay owns) to give you
anything other than lip service. Their grandious statements of mediating are
just nonsense. All they do is to send an email to the party committing the
fraud. Big Deal. If they ignore the buyer, why would they pay attention to
eBay. EBay makes a big deal of stating they will delist the party at fault.
Another big deal. The fraud guys just sign on with a new id. We all know how
easy it is to get a new email address. I never buy on eBay unless the seller
has several hundred positives with NO negatives (except one nut gave a
negative because his item took 5 days to be received when the listing said 3
days)

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com