Useless info

To: "Healeys (E-mail)" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Useless info
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:06:44 +0100
I acquired a whole pile of those "Shell Service sheets" at a small local car
show earlier this year. (Some Healey ones and other similar aged cars, US
and UK) Big box full, plus other stuff. Amongst the "other stuff" was the
parts manual for the then so-called "New Ford Prefect". (We had one when I
was a little lad!). I was flicking through this when I noticed that its horn
was identical to the 3000s'. I was surprised at first....I suppose they were
made by a manufacturer and sold to whoever.

Simon