Re: Choke Cable

To: "Austin-Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Choke Cable
From: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 08:13:10 -0400
I forget how I got this nut off. I think it was loose already and I worked a
screw driver between the flat on the nut and the side of the hole and slid
the screw driver sideways. I added a spacer when I put back so that the nut
was flush with the back of the dash. I used a piece of 1/2(?) in. PVC pipe
about 1/8 to 1/4 inches long. There aren't many threads left on the housing
so this length will have to be precise.

Ned Smith

BJ8

near Chattanooga, TN